Monday 11 July 2011

I'm with Grace - killing Twitter is my only real chance of leaving.

Image by wonderferret


In my opinion Twitter is by far the most useful of the three tools.  Been using it for about a year and find it fast, easy to use and just a little bit addictive!  So easy to follow and unfollow, so quick to find new, inspiring people.  Great for archiving things to return to and check out later.   Not that I'm an expert and I certainly have more to learn, especially about the terminology of twitchforks and twestivals.


I did try Google Reader but I just didn't open it very often and when I did somehow the information had found me some other way.  Robert Scoble back in October 2009 gave several reasons why he wasn't using Google Reader anymore.  For me it's about productivity,  twitter allows me to stay current more quickly and more easily.  And because it's all about time Pushnote is just one more tool that I won't be adopting - unless at some point it begins to solve a real need.

Oh well, time to get back to Grace's new book!

2 comments:

  1. Just have to say thank you for introducing me to the madness that is Grace Dent. I am one of the few not already following her. I hope Twitter breaks soon!

    ReplyDelete